Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Suddenly feel like doing a post. I think not much (or no one) is alrdy following this space. But who cares, I blog for the sake of blogging.

Ashton has turned 2 in June and is currently 27 months. WOW!!! Time really passes VERY fast. He will be attending prenursery next year. OMGGGGG!!!! I seriously dont know how to handle the seperation anxiety that we both going to face.

Well, I have been busy with my house renovation. Yes, MY house. My very OWN house. It is always good to have somewhere that really belongs to us. Renovation is almost done I suppose. However, we are not moving in anytime yet, definitely next year or maybe later.

I have tonnes of photos to upload but I cant be uploading the ones from Ash's 2nd bday till now, 6 months photos lehhh.


He has mastered a new skill


Cookie monster. I think Ash's behaviour looks more like a monster though. LOL!


I chopped my hair short few mths ago. Nice bo? LOL!


Aunty Ashhy




























No comments: