Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hope everyone of you has got many angbaos =D

During CNY eve, I woke up early in the morning to bathe Ashton, fed him cereal before baby sent me to my mani/pedicure session.

Had a simple steamboat reunion lunch with my family when we reached home. Rest awhile and we headed to fetch MIL, SIL & BIL to baby's uncle's place. FIL went earlier.

Ashton was the star of the night. Once we reached, everyone's set their attention on him. This clever boy, still know how to SHAKE his head when baby's relatives wanted to carry him. But he didnt shake his head when me, baby or MIL wanted to carry him. haha!!!

Baby's uncle's place was VERY hot despite having a few fan turned on at the same time. MIL kept bringing Ashton to the corridge door. And got once, we even have to bring him down to the void deck to 'tao liang'.. haha!

CNY Day 1 - 14 Feb 2010

We woke up early in the morning. hmm Okay, I'm the earliest while my 2 pigs were still slping -.-"

I got myself prepared while they were slping and once Ashton woke up, I passed him the angbao baby and me prepared for him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashton really loves ANGBAOS!!! When ppl gave him angbaos, he will take and will not drop the angbao and will not put into his mouth. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


"see what see? where's my angbao? no gif angbao I dont friend you!"
Photobucket

We went inlaws' place 1st to painian with PIL. Then set off together to baby's ah ma's place.

MIL gave Ashton a packet of gummies bear to play and this tam jiak boy, didnt let go of the gummies bear at all! He grabbed it tightly all the way from sengkang to TPY!!!


Even slp also dont bear to let go the sweets.. tsk tsk...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After going to the two grand mothers' house from baby's side, we went to my grandma's place, then to my uncle's place.. And because Ashton wanted to slp badly, so we went home to let him take a np 1st while baby and me bathed and change into casual wear and off we go back to MIL's place for steamboat dinner.


The angbaos for Day 1
Photobucket

Angbao for Ashton from PIL
Photobucket

Angbaos for Ashton from mum, dad and us
Photobucket

My sickening bro and Ashton! haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: