Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby came home as early as 1.30pm today! and from tomorrow onwards, he will be having 9 days off!!! Which means, I also can 'off' for 9 days!! haha!!

Thursday brought Ashton to Compass Point to get his new toy. And of course, tohave our dinner.

After dinner and buying his toy, we brought him to let my ex-colleagues see see touch touch.. haha.. Joan sibeh tiko! She kissed Ashton!!!!!!!!!!!!! boohoo~~~ My poor Ashton kanna molested by those aunties!!! haha!

And he played very wild okay! Kept screaming ard in the shop!!!

Bought a bow clip and rubber band for myself
Photobucket

Ashton's new toy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Randoms~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Okay, it's now 1:36AM alrdy. I shall go to bed. Tomorrow gonna wake up early to go to my manicure & pedicure.. NIGHTS! =D

No comments: