Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally the photos are up!


Ashton's sweet lil feets.


He loves to frown and stretch alot lo... also dunno what is he frowning about? LOL!!

Anw, Jac came ard 12+ and she bought Ashton a lil gift

Piglet! So cute of her... HAHA!

lil darling doing eye contact wih his daddy!

Our 1st family photo!


You see, my mum so happy!!!

Auntie Jac also very happy!
Initially I wanna try direct breastfeeding but a lactation consultant check on my breast and said I can't do direct breastfeeding cause I'm having inverted nipple... So can only pump out the milk. A senior nurse let me try to direct feed BB but turns out that he really can't sucks well and he got so angry, keep cry for milk. Seeing him cry makes me feel very heartpain lo.. I so wanting to give him the best and "fresh" breastmilk but.......
So no choice, gonna feed him with formula milk until tomorrow when I'm able to pump the milk out.... =(




Baby looks so fatherly right?
I tell you, BB is a loud "farter"!! He farted damn LOUD lo! Whenever he farts, we sure kanna shocked de lo...

And TMC confinement food is damn delicious!!!!!!!!!! The soup is very nice too!












No comments: