Saturday, June 6, 2009

Since I've the little energy now,I shall blog about my Hospital stay.

Tues, 2 June

Alarm was set at 5am but I was clearly awake at around 4+am... Napped a little and once the alarm rang, I jumped out from my bed... I thought baby will do the same but he was still snoring -.-"

Sotong me went into the toilet and bath without brushing my teeth 1st. Think I was too kanchiong! LOL! The whole showering took 30minutes which was quite long for me.. Cause that's the last shower I had before confinement starts..

Stupid baby keep tell me how nice the choco pie when he was munching them! FYI, I didn't and can't have a drip of water, let alone food after 12am!!!

We set off at 5.45am as we're supposed to reach there latest by 6.15am... Reached there at 6.10am and there's only 1 couple in front of us at the admission counter but guess what, we waited for 25 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Then finally finished the admissions thingy and a staff brought us to the ward.. TMC machiam hotel like that lo, but the hospital is abit too small la...

When we got into the room, I was shocked that I'm the only patient inside... I kept asked baby HOW??? I don't dare to sleep alone leh... Thought 2 bedded will have another ppl sleep beside me then I won't feel so scare but only me alone and baby can't stay overnight cause only 1bedded can...

But HENG after my OP, another patient came in... HAHA!!!
Last photo before I was wheeled to the OP threatre...

I was being inject the GA at 8.15am SHARP! And the GA doc keep talk to me until I KO! When my eyes are closed, I heard my gynae asking "regina, are asleep alrdy? can you still move?" My eyes was close, can't open at all but I can hear clearly what they said but I just can't MOVE! I kept strangle and I heard my gynae said again "OMG! She's hasn't sleep yet!" And finally dunno when, I KO alrdy... HAHA!

The moment I was waken up by the nurses, is alrdy 9.30am! They very mean! They put a tube into my throat. They should pull it out before waking me up but they woke me up 1st then pull the tube out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine how pathetic I was, feeling extremely uncomfortable yet can't do anything due to the GA!

After the tube was being pull out, I wanna ask the nurse how's Ashton but I don't have the energy and only about to say "baby?" They told me baby is very good, now with daddy...

And I asked again "baby normal?" Felt totally relieved when the nurse told me YES!

After resting awhile at the resting area, I was wheeled back to the ward. Baby was there but I still can't get to see Ashton cause he need to be in the warmer for at least 2 hours. =(

Was on drip on the 1st day...
I was clearly awake right after being waken up by the nurse. The nurses there are so shocked... They kept asked me why I can be so awake and alert right after GA... Cause they say usually patients will sleep for a few hours after that. Was told that I can't eat or drink anything on that day after the OP but my gynae said my situation looked good and let me have porridge for dinner... No problem after that =)

Baby helped me to do the internet connection while waiting to see Ashton... Tell you, the internet there sucks lo! Not only slow and got lotsa website cannot surf!!! Still need to pay $10 per day! So after the 1st day, I told baby I dun wanna use alrdy since there's so many websites I can't surf..

2nd day
Baby "smuggle" in Mac breakfast for me. heeeeeeee.... Didn't eat much cause have eaten breakfast just before he reached.
Oh ya! TMC confinement foods are damn NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was always looking forward when the meal time is up. haha! But I can't eat much so baby is very fortunate to eat whatever is leftover by me.. haha!
He enjoyed the foods also lo...
Every meal confirm slurp until very CLEAN!


The nost delicious is their papaya fish soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid baby always say "leave some for me leh" also dunno who's doing confinement lo... HAHA!
Poor me suffer from rashes... dunno whether consider rashes anot cause no itchyness... gynae said it's due to the BP thingy they put on my me during OP...

And I suddenly suffered from cough after the OP lo! Again, it's due to the OP cause of the tube which was insert into my throat... I dun dare to cough, keep holding it cause whenever I cough, my wound hurts alot and I feel that it's going to tear soon...

Day 2 and 3, I was able to come down from the bed and the 1st time I came down from the bed, the 1st place I walked to is the nursery, to see my BB Ashton!
Finally day 4 comes...
Waiting patiently to be discharged...
Darling Ashton nicely dressed up

We missed the morning section for doing birth cert so after discharged, which was 12.30pm, we stayed at TMC until 2pm for the birth cert counter to be open again.
Was so afraid that Ashton will be hungry so we bought a tin of milk powder and also standby hot water alrdy. But this naughty boy keep dun wanna to wake up for milk... NVM....
After doing the birth cert, we quickly take a cab and pray hard that he will be asleep until we reach home cause the milk was alrdy cold..
Gues what? When we're on highway, he woke up and wailed very loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No choice gonna feed him with the normal temperature milk -.-" only let him drink abit cause the milk is not very warm...



My medications!!!! Even the nurse also said "wow, u got lotsa medication to bring home..."












No comments: