Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Recently I've been posting lesser & lesser entries. It's not that I wanna to ditch away my blog, it's just hat I've been suffering from serious morning sickness.

Yes, new life is coming, thus I need to nurse my health really well. For those who is close with me (or maybe some kaypos la), should somehow know that I suffered from a miscarriage more than 6 months ago, so this coming new life seems much more important and precious to baby, me and our families!
And due to the chinese traditions, We decided to break the news only after I entered my 3rd month pregnancy. Only a few close friends plus our parents know. =)

8 October 2008

Checked and know I'm pregnant. Happy but full of fears & worries. Baby called up DR Sim's Clinic to ask when's the nearest date I can go for checkup. They checked through my previous records and suggested I go down on that day itself to prevent any mishap.
Went over to TMC with mum's accompany. My tears nearly rolled down when DR Sim said that she can only see my water bag but not bb inside at all!!! But then, I was only in 4th weeks plus pregnancy, thus got to go back after 2 weeks.
She prescribed me a kind of supplement which helps to protect bb and I was told to rest well, walk less.


You see, the waterbag SoooOooooooooooo small, can't even detect my EDD! The little dot inside the blue circle.

20 October 2008
Went for my 2nd appointment. This time, baby make it to accompanied me there. We both nearly kanna shocked to death after I took my weight! I didn't gain weight but lost more than 1KG!!!

DR Sim always like to talk before she do scanning. Baby was so impatient and asked her to faster scan my tummy. It turned out that bb heartbeat is NORMAL!!!!!!! Finally, we felt a little relieve. DR Sim said she can see both of us were very anxious. haha!




My water bag has grown so much! exactly like a cucumber shape!!! The tiny little dot in the middle is bb. 6mm only. LOL! I even saw its heartbeat!! It will blink de!!

13 November 2008

Went for my third appointment. I LOST more than 3 kilos again!!! I've LOSE total of 5 kilos ever since I'm pregnant!!! *faint* People pregnant gain weight, I pregnant lost weight. I thought it was abnormal but Dr Sim said cause I keep vomit and didn't eat so it's quite normal.


Did a scanning and Dr Sim said bb is healthy. bb kept move around when Dr Sim was doing the scan. Then she said "aiyo! your baby keep move de leh" Naughty bb!!


I asked Dr Sim a damn stupid & silly question. I asked "wo de baby de tou hui bu hui tai da huh?" means: Is my bb's head too big for its body anot?

bb is now 31mm with little hands & feets!!!

I kept vomit and totally have no appetite. Can't even swallow a drop of water okay!!! Asked Doc what should I do. She asked me to drink 100plus or coke if I don't feel like drinking plain water. Eat potato chips, maggie noodles, spicy foods or whatever foods that I feel like eating. But the problem is: I CAN'T SWALLOW!!! Even I force myself to, I will puke out still. -_-"

21 November 2008

The day before was totally torturing! I didn't had any drip of water at all for nearly 48 hours! Baby brought me to TMC on the 21st. I kept puke and puke. Just morning itself, I puked 7 times!!

Told my gynae about it. She suggested either I stayed at her clinic to have some drip into my body or just admit to the hospital. Of course I chose to rest at her clinic la! Had 2 packs of drip and need to go again the next day.

Lost another 2.2kilos! Total weight lost: 7.2 kilos!!! I can become slimming centres spokeperson already la!! This is the very first time in my life I keep tell myself "I should gain weight!!!"

Little bb is doing very well despite my dehydration. Still got the nerve to ROLL inside my womb!





Can you see the head?? 42mm with super rolling and swinging skill!

I really hope that my morning sickness will be eased on the 3rd month like what most people experienced. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Till now, my morning sickness is still there but at least now I can eat & drink a little. To any Gods, PLEASE let my morning sickness go away asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: