Sunday, April 24, 2011

NEX 3



Baby bought me a new toy!!! And yes, it is Sony NEX 3. We have been wanting to get a DSLR camera but all seems so big and bulky. Jac has got one and I can see how 'tiring' it is whenever she brings her DSLR out.


And those sibeh small, feminine and chio camera, the function are just soso. So we have been thinking and thinking until we came across NEX 3 (okay now alrdy have NEX 5, will share why we didnt get the latest NEX 5 too), NEX 3 has DSRL function, take pretty pictures yet, MUCH MORE LESS BULKY!!!


But the price is......... just slightly cheaper than those normal DSRL, still consider expensive and so we thought we should just CONSIDER first as we still have lotsa big expenses on hand (like renovation, furnitures etc etc).


Last sunday, We tagged along with baby for his soccer match and his friend's wife has a NEX 3 too. She was so lucky, able to get the limited edition color PINK!!! And she shared with us how good NEX 3 is and I also witness how good it is too.


And so.......... We headed down to Sony Style at Wisma 2 days ago to get the camera in RED!! Yes, HOT RED!!! Hot mama must match hot red mah (dont bash me hor! LOL)


Okay, we didnt choose NEX 5 mainly is because: WE DONT SEE MUCH DIFFERENCE except the PRICE! It costs $300 more than NEX 3 and the only differences are: NEX 5 has full HD for movie recording (but hello, NEX 3 alrdy has HD, I dont need a FULL HD, I'm not a director). 2nd, the grip is wider (Hello again, I need a LESS bulky camera so WTH I go and pay $300 for a more bulky camera which they claimed that is easier to GRIP??). Last but not least, the casing material is so-called harder and better (HELLO AGAIN for the last time, Please la, if I drop both camera, I think both will buang and cui lo!!!)


So now you tell me, did I made the wrong decision for not adding $300 for the above 3 differences? LOL!


We tried the camera yesterday and didnt regret buying. Will post up the photos soon! =)


On a side note, we met up with Eunice, my dearest gf who is also my ID, incharging of my new hse interior design. I super like the kitchen she designed for us!! But we add on something else, change abit here and there. Hopefully the renovation can start as soon as mid May and complete before Lunar 7th month. =)







No comments: