Friday, November 18, 2011

Lets welcome Mr Ash in his 1st ever sch uniform!!!


He looks uber cute here right?? with the uber sweet smile. hahaha!


Went for his sch orientation this afternoon. It was a 1.5 hour one but 1 hour of it is actually some activities for them. Singing, story telling, art and craft, snack/tea time.


Ashton was in his own world, running ard, exploring ard instead of following instructions. OH DEAR! I really hope his behaviour will gets better as sch term starts 1.5 mths later. Hope no crying (I know this is almost impossible). I think I'm more nervous than him. Hub asked me "Is Ashton the one attending sch or you?"


After today's orientation, I seriously feel that we shd speak more mandarin with him. Though during the past 3 mths, my mum has been staying at home (due to MC) and started to have someone to speak more mandarin with him, his mandarin also improves alot, but he still cant understand some instructions in mandarin.


No comments: