Friday, November 25, 2011

Our new house renovation is officially done few weeks ago. We like everything though the reno is considered pretty simple.

Upon opening the door, can see the glass panel with a shoe cabinet below

This is to 'divide' the dining area out. If not, we cannot open door when we are having meals. So unglam, ppl look in can see liaoo. LOL!

The hall. My mum commented that our living room got many lights. hahahaha!





KITCHEN!!! Nice hor nice hor?!?!?! Black and white!! The only thing I dont like is the tiles btwn top and bottom cabinet. Bobian, low budget so didnt add glass panel btwn. LOL!

And this is a pull-out table. If not in use can just push in. Super convenient. But of course, not using it as a dinign table lahh..



Common bathroom. My mama-in-law insisted that we MUST have shower screen for both bathrooms, which I agree. hahahaha!



MBR Shower screen. Did you see the rain shower? Requested by Hub. shiok max lahh!!!






Ehhh.. What is this? How come got another glass door????




TADAH!!! Is my walk-in wardrobe!!!



This walk-in wardrobe is my favourite of all!! Initially when Eunice proposed the idea of walk-in wardrobe, I was very wry about the spacing. Honestly, my MBR slping area cut off by 1/3 due to the wardrobe. I think now the remaining MBR can only put 1 queen size bed (booohooo cannot buy king one) and a mattress for Ash. But the wardrobe is really nice!!! I can put more clothes. I have a place to change and makeup w/o having to disturb Ash when he is slping. and I can just open/close the glass door, dont need open so many doors to search for clothes. LOL!




We are not moving in soon. SIAN! We have spent most of our savings. Now have to SAVE SAVE SAVE before moving in. But no matter what, having our own home is really good. =)






















































































































































































































































































































No comments: