Friday, December 2, 2011

Less than 3 months ago, Ashton fell ill and we brought him to his PD. At the same time, I randomly brought up an issue to the PD. I always thought the issue was common until PD told us that he might need a minor surgery.

Was given appt for today for a review. Hoping that PD will tell us he does not need any surgery or we can observe for few more months. But he said Ash need the surgery to be done, preferable asap.

The medical term is Hydrocoele if I rmb. It is accumulated fluid in testicle. We used to think that this is common but PD said since the fluid didnt fully subside during his 1st year, he needs to go under a surgery.

I am so sad. Though he keep assure us that this will be just a minor surgery and he is refering us to a good paediatrician surgeon but I still feel very upset and worry.

I have been asking myself, what have I done?! Of course I'm not a perfect person, but I never do any mean things! What kind of person were I in my previous life?! Why my son has been suffering?! He has been ill so frequently no matter how much precaution we put in and his health only gets better during the past 1 year and yet, such bad news hit us!

Minor surgery. The word 'minor' is comforting but not the word 'surgery'! =(

No comments: