Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hello everyone, I'm back to blog. And of course, with tonnes of videos and photos. =)

Ashton is ill, down with runny nose and he has slight cough when he is sleeping. I really hope he will NOT be coughing, PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!

He turned in pretty early today, but keep wake up crying. Till now I think about 3 times alrdy.

Anyway, On a random day, we let Ashton tried out his Crayola markers.

"This is my 1st time drawing with markers. I'm so anxious!"
Photobucket

"Drawing on the paper is no longer a trend. Shall tattoo myself"
Photobucket

"Hmmmmm Looks nice..."
Photobucket

"Do some baby stunt"
Photobucket

"Ma-B taught me how to draw circles. But of course, I cant draw a decent one yet"
Photobucket

*The circles were drew by me
**He calls me "MA-B"


"WOW!!!! My leg is so....... ARTISTIC!!!!!"
Photobucket

"My face also very well-drawn. Credit by Ahma Cause I drew her on her tiles"
Photobucket

"But..... Ahgong scolded me..... Booooohoooo~"
Photobucket

"How? What to do? I've made a BIG BIG mess!!!!!"
Photobucket


"Done with my 1st artistic art piece"
Photobucket


"Bring to the room and show AHMA!"
Photobucket

Ehhhhh... He really brought the piece or art work to my mum's room. But outside the room when we told him "Ashton, come in, show ahma your art work." And he just sat outside, torn the paper into pieces!!!

"Dad-B asked me to comb my hair yandao yandao"
Photobucket

*Take take take*
Photobucket

*hide hide hide*
Photobucket


"If you know my Ma-B, you shd know she loves to take photos. HIAO CHAR BO!"
Photobucket

Somebody Aiming at the glass of orleng juice!
Photobucket

"May I???"
Photobucket


EAT YOUR PORRIDGE FIRST!!!!!
Photobucket


Trying hard to color the picture until he turned frustrated as he cant color well! Keep hold my hand want me to color for him. LOL!
Photobucket

He got a balloon from Marche and was so happy!!!!
Photobucket

*hiak hiak hiak*
Photobucket

And.... He went ard hitting strangers with his balloon!!!
Photobucket


Back at home, Dad-B put on an 'oxygen tank' for him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AH BUIIIIII
Photobucket

"BOOOOOHOOOOOOOO~~~~~ Ma-B calls me ah bui~~~~~"
Photobucket

"Alright I shall stop crying and go for my LUNCH!"
Photobucket


"YUMMY!!!!!"
Photobucket


"But lunch will stimulate my sleeping mode...." *snore*
Photobucket

And guess what I found IN his romper? Yes, IN!!!!
Photobucket

A rubber band!!!!!
Photobucket

And I seriously dont know how that rubber band ended up in his clothes!


His 1st build
Photobucket

Lor Bak thigh with curry puff feet.
Photobucket


My mum bought him a new stroller cause she said his umbrella stroller is pathetic-ly SMALL for his size and the Capella one is too bulky. So... This is ah boy's 3rd stroller. Not an expensive nor highend brand but definitely easier for us to bring out yet brings comfort for Ashton.

"I dont like 5 point harness!"
Photobucket

Shorts dropping.. I didnt know why, it is not loose at all. And this silly boy keep trying to pull it up and even cried for me to pull it up for him, LOL!!!!
Photobucket
















Alright, that's all for today. =)

No comments: