Saturday, August 7, 2010

This afternoon baby came home early from work. Usually he will only reach home at 3pm (the earliest) on saturday. But this morning inlaws has took a flight to Thailand so I told baby to come back as early as possible so he can help me with Ashton while I make some sardines puff.

I always love baking and cooking. But I hate to do the washing up end of the day. HAHAHAHA! This is my 1st attempt on sardines puff. Amazingly, it turns out to be good! haha!

The sardines filling with potatoes
Photobucket

1st tray
Photobucket

2nd tray
Photobucket

A close up
Photobucket

Last sunday we attended lil Braedon 1st bday.

Photobucket

They're trying hard to communicate
Photobucket

Baby carried both of them together to see who is heavier..
Photobucket

Of course, Ashton was the 'champion' -.-""
Photobucket

"ORHHHH!!!!! Mummy you didnt make enough milk for me!"
Photobucket

"Then how????"
Photobucket

"Nvm I suck suck the air..."
Photobucket

"Or I drink some water to ease my hunger"
Photobucket

"Drink water also must lie down then it will taste 'sweeter'.."
Photobucket

It's Barney time!!!
Photobucket

Lil 'Princess' Ashton
Photobucket

Lil tam jiak Ashton
Photobucket

Lil YOYO Ashton
Photobucket

Lil 'siao char bo' Ashton
Photobucket

Lil ballerina Ashton
Photobucket

Lil Cheeky Ashton
Photobucket

Lil SEXY Ashton! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Photobucket


This is how Ashton throws his tantrums nowadays!


YES lie on the floor and CRY! But we cant be bothered. Just let him cry until he is tired and he will stop crying and get up! ***mean mummy***



Ashton is an iphone lover. He knows how to unlock the phone! hahahaa!




And this morning, lil Ashton finally get his butt off the floor and stood up to WALK!!!!




This silly boy thought my dad is bringing him out! He took his shoes and even went to 'shake' the gate! hahahaha! And if you realised, he was doing the "ah ah ah ah ah ah" with his hand covering his mouth! hahaha!

No comments: