Monday, February 6, 2012

Ashton has been falling ill on and eversince he started schooling. I used to hear from my friends on how good and amazing Sambucus is. And out of desperatation, I bought a bottle to try. And guess what? IT WORKS!!!










Nature's Way Sambucus!


http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Sambucus-For-Kids-Berry-Flavored-8-fl-oz-240-ml/9342?at=0

I stopped Ash's medications as he has been taking cough syrup and runny nose med lik DAILY thru out the whole january. Though he got better but the medications just coudlnt stop everything 100%. I started to give sambucus twice a day and medications at night before he sleeps. According to my friends, it is not recommended to feed sambucus and medications tgt.

After taking Sambucus for 3 days, I could see huge improvements. No more coughing and runny nose.

In case you dont know what is sambucus. read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Elderberry

Anw, I got the Sambucus from Iherb.com. In fact, I get ALL the supplements and even Ash's shampoo & toothpaste for the pass 1 year plus.

Key in: KOH477 for an immediate USD$5 discount if you are a FIRST timer ordering. It will be offset straight away from the total bill. =)

They even have brands like Childlife, Earth Best. iherb definitely have cheaper prices (even aft adding the shipping fees) compared with what we get in SG. =)

No comments: