Saturday, March 19, 2011

A wordy post.

Baby has went for reservist. This year he has to go to Thailand for more than 2 weeks. He had set off last saturday night and today is the 7th day since he left for Thailand. I miss him so much that time seems to pass so slowly!

Ashton missed daddy during the 1st 3 days but on the 4th day onwards, he seems to forget about daddy. Well, I think it might take sometime for the father and son to bond after baby is back.

This boy has grown up alot. More sensible yet naughty. He has learnt quite some few words recently and is able to communicate with us better. =)

On the other hand, I realise I have not been updating on Ashton. Not diligent enough. Or rather, I've been updating everything about him on FB thus I neglect this space. I shall spend more time here from now onwards.

As for me, I have also realise one thing. We can have many friends, but we can hardly have a trueful and good friend. Some so-called friends around me just like to compare with each other, showing off whatever they have and comparing with each other to see whose husband can give them better lifes.

To me, giving me a good life not necessary means those 'material' stuff, highend life with designer bags, is how much he is willing to do and work hard for the family, how much time is he willing to spend with us and how he take note of the small lil things at home.

I dont like sarcastic 'friends', I really dont like. I dont boast around doesnt mean my husband is useless. I dont do that cause I always feel that the more you boast around, the more insecure youu are feeling cos you are afriad that people might find out you are not doing as well as they thought so you have to do some 'touch-up' to make your life seems wonderful. I am feeling secured with my husband around. He will never starve us, he always gives us the best he can!

I am sick and tired to have such 'friends' in my life. Maybe I am taking it too personally or maybe they are not friends at all.

No comments: