Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brought Ashton to Hopsital on thursday. But his PD wasnt ard so we seen another PD Dr Vella in the same clinic.

Dr Vella said Ashton is having viral infection. And those tiny pimple-like thingy soulhd be insect bites. He said obviously the insect is not normal mossie. Is 'commando' mossie, just 1 bite will spread to the whole body.

Ashton's fever has subsided but rashes broke out on his whole tummy last evening. And this morning, on his face..

From what I've read and asked on Viral fever, rashes will comes out after the fever subsided. But still, I just called up the clinic. LUCKY is the kind nurse who answered the phone. She never fail to clear my doubts and answer my qns patiently. She told me not to wry and dont apply anything, the rashes will goes off after 5 days.

I hope everyone I know, esp my family, to be strong and healthy! =)

No comments: