Friday, December 25, 2009

Some random updates~
Ashton has been very naughty nowadays. Always like to blow his saliva! He does that even when he is having his cereal and porridge!!! I scolded him, he smiled. He beat him, he smiled. Until I beat him abit 'stronger' then he started to be afriad and pout... When he pout and cried, my dad said "orh bi good!" then he super angry, keep stared at my dad!
And I realised he is quite afriad of baby! I always think that he will be afriad of me more you know. Cause I'm not those 'play-play' mother. But yesterday, on our way out, Ashton keep screaming in the car then I keep tell him NOT to scream, if not next time no more gaigai but he still screamed!! Then baby suddenly screamed at him "AH!!!!!!!" Then he immediately kept quiet and look at me! He look at me giving the 'mummy, save me' look!!!
In order to test, this morning baby was ard when I fed him cereal. He did not play with his saliva at all!! He finished his cereal VERY FAST!!! Afternoon porridge time, baby fed him and NO nonsense from him! Cause baby will "AH HUH!!" when he sees Ashton wanna start his nonsense and all... And he will fall aslp almost immediately when baby says "Boy, SLEEP!!!!!!" in a firm tone! haha!!!
Oh ya, Ashton fell on his mattress 2 days ago and knocked his head against his turtle toy!!!
And I was being reprimanded VERY BADLY by my dad! He not only scolded me, he said the toys I bought are all LOUSY cause all very hard and hurted his grandson! OMG!! He scolded me until my tears nearly dropped! I alrdy felt so guilty alrdy yet he still scold and scold =( I think my dad abit too over! Over-protective Ashton alrdy! Which toys not hard?? I think only soft toys? And it's his grandson who was being too active, shake ard that's why he fell!
The Culprit!!!Photobucket
See his left side forehead, super red!PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wednesday I met up with Grace and passed her a tin of NAN milk powder and Nestle cereal. Cause I dont know how come Nestle company will have my address, and dont know how come they sent me those 'samples'. As Ashton is not taking NAN nor Nestle cereal, I passed it to her, for her nephew =)
And also, we had a long good chat! It's nice meeting up 'long-lost' friends! LOL!!
Ashton new hobby, PLAYING WITH HIS FAN!!Photobucket
Photobucket
While waiting for Grace at MAC, Ashton did that many times! OMG!!
Early in the morning, super grumpy!Photobucket
Noon-time more energeticPhotobucket
"I got a musical table and a musical chair!"Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"MA! Can you all this nonsense?!"Photobucket
At MIL's placePhotobucket

Baby was eating shaker fries and Ashton wants! Stupid baby keep bully my lil Ashton lo!!! haha!
Regina is forever '21', blissfully married,
with a lil bundle of joy=)

I'm kind & friendly, but only to those who respect me. If you don't respect me, then don't expect any form of respectation from me. If you are not my friends or don't even know me, your criticism is not allow. =D


Adv

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Wedding 28/06/08

Our Wedding 28/06/08

The lil Oh family

The lil Oh family

Our lil Bundle of Joy

Our lil Bundle of Joy
Photobucket

Ashton Oh
Borned at: 2 June 2009
Delivered at: Thomson Medical Centre
Gestation: 38 weeks 3 days
Weight: 2.901kg
Length: 49cm
HC: 34cm
Gynae: Dr LN Sim
Paediatrician: Dr EK Ong







Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Awaiting for Ashton's 1st

Smile
Flip 23 Oct 2009
Sit up
Solid food
Crawl
Call mama
Call papa
Stand
Steps
Word


My Craves

❤ more fake eyelashes

❤ Better, fairer skin

New HP with better camera

Hubby rmb our ROM 1st year anniversary

❤ Bebe top

Coach Pouch / Wristlet

❤ LV Damier neverfull MM

❤ LV Zippy Coin purse

❤ LV Koala wallet

❤ Gucci tote

❤ Burberry tote

❤ Burberry polo tee for both hubby and me

Bangkok shopping trip

❤ Up to the SingaporeFlyer

❤ More money to shop!

BB to be borned healthy, safely & normally.

A safe delivery

❤ 2nd BKK trip

Ashton's 1st birthday!

❤ Ashton's 1st Photoshoot