Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've yet to upload many many photos. Esp those taken at Mount Faber last sunday, Nic's bday! Upload some videos 1st! hahA!


That day when Ashton was eating his teething rusk and I see him see until so happy so I decided to disturb him by pulling his hand away from his mouth! He so angrrrrryyyyy!!! HAHA!!!




When I was still preggy, we bought Ashton a ball. But dont know why, he is so afriad of the ball!!! will keep blink his eyes non-stop and even cried very badly when he sees the ball!! No choice, we threw away the ball...






Ashton sayang-ing the plushies!! That is what he always do when we said "Darling, sayang mummy/daddy/ah ma/ah gong..." He will lean his head towards ours' to sayang us!! haha!!!






That's the smile which always melt my heart! =)




No comments: